Thursday, July 24, 2008

I <3 Rainy Days

I really, truly do.

Yesterday from my window at work I watched some seriously dark and ominous clouds roll in. We've been having some serious storms lately. Did you hear 10 people were struck by lightning on Sunday here in Boston?

Other than rain, not much is going on in these parts. We're looking forward to the next few weekends: going to see As You Like It on the Boston Common and the Cape with the Boston siblings and Baby Girls then Maine with the Yankee BFF. It's a jam-packed schedule, but I'm excited.

In other news, last night Nathan and I visited the most darling little Russian grocery store that conveniently also stocks Bulgarian items! Bulgaria has been on our minds a lot lately and, luckily, we've found a place that stocks Bulgarian feta AND lutenitsa!

This mean if you come visit, we can eat some delicious Bulgarian food. As a nice bonus, the produce is insanely cheap there.

So yeah...just a sleepy, rainy morning here. I hope all of your days are fabulous and I hope I don't get splashed by too many cars (only one splashed me yesterday!) and that my feet don't become soppy messes (I have no Wellies yet).

PS--Wellies and a Silpat are on my gift wishlists. Seriously--I bake too much to be a slave to parchment paper.

1 comment:

  1. Silpats are wonderful! I broke down and bought two. It has made baking so much easier.

    Enjoy your week!

    ReplyDelete

Newlyweds!

DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker