Sunday, July 27, 2008

I absolutely promise...

I absolutely promise that one day I will have:
a. dishwasher,
b. enough counter space to keep my mixer and espresso maker and a dish rack out at the same time, and
c. a washer and dryer in my house.

I've made a lot of food this weekend. We thought we were going to have house guests so we've made two loaves of sandwich bread, pizza dough, hummus, salsa and a cherry tart.

I love baking and cooking and if you have a good-sized kitchen then you should take a moment and be thankful for it. Also, if you don't have to do laundry at a laundromat, take a moment to be thankful for that too.

Now, if I could only have the kitchen I dream of AND be a stay at home wife.

PS--I'm taking a moment to be thankful that I have free time to cook, can afford food and am too blessed with too many clothes to wash!

2 comments:

  1. I know what you mean about having a small kitchen. Ours feels fairly small, but we have a lot to be thankful for (thanks for reminding me!).

    Enjoy your week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Counting blessings and giving thanks is always a good exercise. Wishing, hoping and planning for the future is as well. I'm so proud of you & Nathan...love to both of you!

    ReplyDelete

Newlyweds!

DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker