Friday, July 18, 2008

The Wait is Over!

That, ladies and gentlemen, is the view from my desk chair. That's what I see. Pretty awesome, eh?

And, I was tagged by Barefoot in the Park for this:

A. Attached or Single? Very much attached.
B. Best Friend? All the BFFs (The Teacher, The G, The Princess, The Roommate, The Yankee, The Lil Sis, The Sis-in-Law, The Mama).
C. Cake or pie? Pie, most definitely.
D. Day of choice? Sunday.
E. Essential item? CharlieCard
F. Favorite color? Cerulean and raspberry and tangy green.
G. Gummy bears or worms? I love sour gummy worms. True story.
H. Home town? The Capital City, NC.
I. Favorite indulgence? Sprite.
J. January or July? July is usually quite hot and January holds my anniversary, so I suppose January, but, truth be told, I don't have strong feelings about either.
K. Kids? In the future...
L. Life isn’t complete without? Family, friends, faith, fun.
M. Marriage date? New Year's!
N. Number of brothers and sisters? 1 brother who got married a long, long time ago (so she counts too).
O. Oranges or Apples? I love eating apples and drinking orange juice. I usually hate eating oranges and rarely drink apple juice.
P. Phobias? Irrational.
Q. Quotes? "I will act now. I will act now. I will act now."--Og Mandino
R. Reasons to smile? Nathan, Baby Girls, having all my needs met.
S. Season of choice? Fall! Autumn! Whatever you call it!
T. Tag 5 people: Everything, A Hammer, Some Nails and a Whole Lotta Love, Adventures of a Southern Girl in a Big World, Adventures of a Southern Newlywed, The Plan
U. Unknown fact about me? The flushes of large, industrial toilets freak me out. I get everything ready to go and unlock the door before flushing so that I can run out really quickly.
V. Vegetable? I love tomatoes and butter lettuce more than I can tell you.
W. Worst habit? Freaking out?
X. X-ray or Ultrasound? I have only had X-rays.
Y. Your favorite food? Scallops, salmon, fresh salsa, Flying Frog hummus, Brew and View Moonpie.
Z. Zodiac sign? Scorpio.
(Another) Z. Gorillas and giraffes.

2 comments:

Newlyweds!

DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker