Thursday, July 10, 2008

So helpful.

Can we talk about how amazingly helpful y'all have been with my business plans? I have so much exciting research and work ahead of me and thanks to y'all I know what my next steps should be. So thanks.

In other news, Nathan wowed a crowd today on the T with his Rubik's skills. His fellow riders took turns scrambling the cube at the other end of the train from Nathan (because he solved it so fast they thought he was cheating at first) and ended up applauded him on the train.

Speaking of Rubik's cubes, Nathan has been hitting up many a game store in the Boston area this week. One lady offered to sell him a $100+ cube made of wood and leather. Another store offered him a part-time one-night-a-week job to be Chief Geek at board game club. Ah, geeks.

3 comments:

  1. Seriously, only Nathan.

    Clayton and I are laughing histerically right now.

    In other news, we miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Im proud to call the T rubiks cube man one of my best friends!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am glad you were given some advice about starting your own business. I laughed when you said most fair trade/sustainable things are made of bark. I totally agree! I want to buy things like that, but they are always dull and drab looking. I really think you are on to something.

    Enjoy your weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Newlyweds!

DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker