Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Simple shout outs

Alright--here's a shout out to the best BFFs a gal can have:

BFF Bev--Good word, I love you. Why have we not caught up recently? I promise to rectify this if you let me know when is a good time to call.

To the Absolute BFF--I'm so glad we got to email back and forth today and I'm so jealous of your natural hot-springing in Costa Rica adventures. Um...I pretty much love you.

And to the Princess--It was absurdly wonderful to chat with you and EnviroCop.

And, in other news, Boston is HOT HOT HOT right now! And muggy! BUT--tomorrow is jeans day at work and I'm super jazzed about it. I planned a really cute outfit, tried it on and it's too big! I'm not sure what I'll end up wearing, but I'll let you know.

We still don't know exactly what we're doing for the Fourth, but Rascal Flatts is apparently playing with the Boston Pops so the sister-in-law and I are going to try and make that happen for us. Hopefully a picnic will also be involved. The Fourth demands picnics, I think.

I promise pictures are coming soon (see Bev--I listen to you!) and maybe I'll even cool down enough to tell you about the lady who I'm pretty sure cast a spell on me on the T. She looked just like the witch from Snow White. So yeah.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newlyweds!

DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker