Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Everything superficial you ever wanted to know about me...

What accessories do you wear everyday? Engagement ring (not in Bulgaria), wedding band, Diamond studs, switch between white gold hoops and pearl studs for my bottom ear piercing, switch between strand of pearls and diamond solitare necklace.

What is your beauty routine? I'm so crazy low-key here. Hopefully, shower once a day, brush teeth and wash face morn and night, daily manicure upkeep, apply lotion once a day. Seriously though, I'm the opposite of high maintenance. We ran out of shampoo and since we're leaving in 3 days I've been washing my hair with a bar of exfoliating hand soap. Gross, I know.

What was the last item of clothing you bought? Eh....I sent a proxy to buy me whale pajama pants from Target the morning of my wedding. More recently, Nathan bought me a pashmina at the Grand Bazaar in Istanbul. I really don't shop in Bulgaria.

Do you use a dresser, closet, or both? Currenly, we have two stand-alone wardrobes and a dresser. Back home we have a closet and a dresser.

What type of earrings are in your ears right now? Diamond studs (super, super tiny--had them since I was ten) and white gold hoops

What type of figure do you have? Hourglass.

Do you wear glasses? Old lady magnifying glasses to read. :-)

What type of handbag do you carry? Currently, my Honeymooners tote bag. Love it! My carry-on is my giant LL Bean brown leather tote that I love to pieces.

What is your ideal style? Super classic with lots of fun colors.

What jewelry are you wearing right now? Wedding band, diamond solitare necklace, diamond studs, white gold hoops.

Do you wear knee-hi stockings? No, not really.

Do you have to wear matching lingerie? Not as a rule, but I used to compulsively match the colors of my undies to the rest of my outfit.

Do you wear makeup? I love wearing makeup, but I rarely wear it here--I just don't feel the need. When I do wear makeup I wear: Origins Foundation in Nude Beach, Origins Underwear for Lids (I use it as a simple neutral eyeshadow for everyday), Origins mascara (but I'm swiching to CoverGirl Lash Blast when I get home), Origins Pinch Your Cheeks blush and Kiehl's Lip Balm in 30G.

Do you wear nightgowns? Love them! Ever since I got Samantha's nightgown to match my American Girl doll in the 2nd grade. I also had a rocking Muppet Babies nightgown and an awesome Barbie nightgown with pink polka dots sleeves. Now my favorite one is brown with baby blue accents.

What outerwear do you put on when going out on a typical winter's day? My red down Columbia coat. With scarves, mittens and a hat. And waterproof hiking boots. I hate being cold.

What is your favorite perfume? For Spring/Summer everyday, I wear Origins Ginger with a Twist. For Fall/Winter everyday, I wear Origins Ginger. For Spring/Summer special occasions, I wear Burberry Brit and for Fall/Winter special occasions I wear Fresh Geranium Black Pepper.

Is your motto "quality over quantity"? I'm really trying to make it my motto. We'll see how it goes--probably pretty well since I'm jobless and can't buy anything and if you're going to save for a long time to buy something then you should save for a year and buy something nice I say.

Do you wear rain boots? No, but I think they are adorable.

Do you wear socks or slippers when your feet get cold? Usually socks.

Do you have a set of travel luggage? Two: I have Vera Bradley Apple Green for car trips or carry-on/gate check flights and pink luggage (LL Bean super large duffles) for checking.

If you are married, did you wear a veil with your wedding dress? I did! It was from Target (I know!) and I loved it.

Do you wear a watch? I haven't since I quit my nannying job. Occasionally I wear it on event days.

What item of clothing always makes you feel extremely beautiful? I have this shirt I got at Target for $3.99 that for some reason falls on wonderfully on my body. I love it. Also, dresses with heels.

What is your favorite type of yarn? Cashmere.

Do you prefer zippers or buttons? Buttons.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newlyweds!

DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker