Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Oh, Target.

So I was just browsing around Target.com and I stumbled upon monogram flatware! Who knew that Target carried such cute stuff?



We received some of our Kate Spade flatware as a wedding gift, but unfortunately we need more than two forks! We plan on adding to the Kate Spade flatware throughout the years, and Target's super affordable and adorable monogrammed flatware can float us until then!

I'm so excited to start using our new dishes. Dishes are a love of mine. I inherited my grandparents' brownstone dishes and we received white everyday dishes as a wedding gift. We registered for this china:


and these for breakfast dishes:


Also, I know that I was totally zen today on my other blog about my decreased interest in stuff, but I still love looking at ebay auctions! I rarely buy, but I find them very inspiring. Also, I like to keep tabs on these adorable ornaments that I first saw in Kate Spade's SoHo boutique a few years ago that just happen to match our china and our espresso cups and saucers!

1 comment:

  1. I love your china pattern! The flatware from Target is adorable, I had no idea they would carry something like that.

    ReplyDelete

Newlyweds!

DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker