Thursday, May 29, 2008

Friday Fill-ins (A bit early...)

1. For me stagnation is the opposite of creativity.
2. The Omnivore's Dilemma by Michael Pollan was the last excellent book I read.
3. I like fill-ins because they give me different things to write about.
4. In nature I like looking at mountains and waterfalls and fall leaves in Asheville. I can't wait to see the New England leaves this fall.
5. The candidate who is still displaying leadership, dignity, morals and good judgment in November should win the US elections.
6. The last time I laughed with all my belly was sometime with Nathan or with watching horrible television like My Big Redneck Wedding with my mother.
7. And as for the weekend, Friday I'm looking forward to getting some sleep before the move, tomorrow my plans include driving to New Jersey and Sunday, I want to get lots of stuff unpacked in the new apartment!

Get your own Friday Fill-ins here!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newlyweds!

DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker