Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Goodness gracious...

I have been running around like a chicken with my head cut off ever since we landed at RDU. In the past few days I've packed half of my belongings, gotten cell phones and health insurance and officially changed my last name. On top of that, we've been busy making sure that BFF's wedding day is going to be exactly what she wants. Tomorrow I'm wrapping bouquets and Friday we're setting up rentals and rehearsing before the big day on Saturday. Oh, I also cut off half of my hair into the Katie Holmes bob (pictures coming soon). Things have been busy to say the least.

So far, I'm doing an excellent job of getting ready of everything that isn't a wedding present or truly high quality. I've had steely resolve in ridding myself of collected junk in order to make space for my beautiful new items to shine. Let's hope I keep it up as I move from packing the kitchen to packing up my clothes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newlyweds!

DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker