Saturday, May 24, 2008

One week from today...

We are moving to Boston! I'm so excited I can hardly stand it.

We went yesterday and finished our registry at Bed, Bath and Beyond, bought paint for a hutch we're re-painting and bought new Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day cleaning supplies. Did you know they have a new scent--Basil? Mmmm....

So the next few days are filled with moving furniture for Nathan's little brother from my house to his house, painting, picking up some furniture from Nathan's mom's house and packing up the rest of our boxes.

I can't wait to post pictures of the new apartment once we're settled. After getting settled I have to finish up a major knitting project and then embark on some serious crafty projects with all of our wedding photos and cards. I can't wait!

Oh, and by the way, in regards to this post: Jogging outside is way, way, way different than running on a treadmill. I'm having to go a few weeks back in C25K to be able to sustain jogging outside without injury. I'm disappointed, but better to be disappointed than unable to walk!

2 comments:

  1. Im so excited I get to see you in a week!! I can't believe it has been almost six months!! O and the boyfriend qualifiers all struck out! So you better tell me about this husband you dreamed about.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to Boston..bring your long underwear(thermals)!! Enjoy!
    Nice blog!

    ReplyDelete

Newlyweds!

DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker