Thursday, May 22, 2008

Too Many Lists....

The past few days have been filled with writing lists, checking things off lists and losing lists. Not having a planner refill right now is making me lose my mind....for realsies.

We're packed a bunch of stuff, but we're not quite done. I did 7 loads of laundry yesterday!

I would like to tell you that posting has been sparse because I was packing, but that's not true. I find almost every excuse to not pack--like jogging (good!) or going to Barnes and Noble (bad!). The other day in Barnes and Noble I saw a hilarious book:
My BFF came over last night and my mama, her and I were sitting around catching up and mentioned the book. We all started laughing because we've all been given that advice from our mothers. Heck, I went a whole year where most of my mother's comments on my clothes were, "You look nice, but you should put some color on."

Anyway, the real reason that posting has been spotty is that BabyMac is with the Genuises at the Apple Store. No worries--just a case crack, but we're still without him for a few days. That means I have to post when I can find stolen wireless for a few seconds on my very, very oldschool laptop which constantly reminds me why PCs are so annoying!

1 comment:

  1. Fun with packing...fun with laundry...fun with sitting down to talk... Hold your stomach in and put some color on. Love you!

    ReplyDelete

Newlyweds!

DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker