Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Confession

1. It was chilly this morning and I wanted a pumpkin spice latte soooo bad. Here's the problem: coffee makes me sick now (why?!?!?) and it isn't in stores yet. I'd also settle for a caramel apple cider, but that's like drinking diabetea and we can't start that so early in the season.

2. I can't stop touching my bag. My new Banana Republic "I'm a grown up and can afford nice things" bag came in the mail yesterday and I have it sitting next to me because I keep absent-mindedly stroking it! The leather just feels so good!

4 comments:

  1. I'm gonna need a picture of the bag!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, there!
    I'm excited to be your fall swap partner and read more of your blog.
    I love Banana Republic, and I think I know what bag you're talking about...if I'm right, I'm soooo jealous! I'm with Korrie -- let's have a picture! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Are you sure they aren't serving yummy, yummy pumpkin spice lattes yet? I had my first one last weekend while I was getting ready for the first day of school. Two fun things that remind me fall is just around the corner. Hope all is well.
    :) celeste

    ReplyDelete
  4. Didn't know if you had already seen this but you would kill me if I didn't pass the info. along.
    (copy and paste this address!!)

    http://cgi.ebay.com/12-LILLY-PULITZER-TUMBLER-COOLER-WATER-JUICE-GLASSES_W0QQitemZ220271913504QQcmdZViewItem?hash=item220271913504&_trkparms=72%3A635|39%3A1|66%3A2|65%3A12|240%3A1318&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14#ebayphotohosting

    ReplyDelete

Newlyweds!

DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker