Wednesday, August 27, 2008

FYI

If you ever go into an office for a meeting and the receptionist asks if you would like something to drink, you had better get that drink then or forever hold your peace. Please DO NOT wait for the person who you are meeting with to come up and then accept their offer of a drink because it makes the receptionist look terrible. Seriously. Either you're thirsty or you aren't.

Also, Nathan found me more treasures on the street last night. I love it when he opens the door and says "I have a surprise for you!" Last night the surprise was a metal barn store--just like I wanted to hang in our living room! I'm so excited. Here's hoping he finds a 2 foot clock next--the cheapest one I've seen was $50.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newlyweds!

DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker