Friday, August 1, 2008

In other news...

1. Am I the only crafty person in the world that cannot have more than one project going at once? Seriously--it makes me anxious to think about starting a project when I have one unfinished? Is this odd? I do have a tendency to have anxiety about things others do not.

2. Nathan and I went out the other night and I watched girls studying together at Panera and I almost cried that I don't get to study anymore. Nathan suggested I undertake a series of self-improvements and study up on things, but that won't do because I'd really miss the grades.

3. I started planning our Christmas cards today. I'll add them to the list of "crafty projects that need to be completed as soon as possible after the 100 pound knitting is completed."

4. That project gets heavier every day.

4 comments:

  1. Wow! I'm glad I'm not the only one. I had my first meeting with an illustrator yesterday for my Christmas cards. I thought I was nuts planning for Christmas in August.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Consider it a blessing to want to finish one knitting project before you begin another one. Remember the flag afghan we found when we were both packing to move? I began that in 1987! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I look forward to a christmas card, especially after those great thank you cards!

    ReplyDelete
  4. please send me an email with all your information for the fall swap. My email is alexandrarusso24@gmail.com. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Newlyweds!

DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker