Thursday, August 7, 2008

Mmm...food...

Two quick thoughts about food (and a bonus thought about Alex and Wendy):

1. I've been eating reduced-fat Triscuits. I was intrigued by them and so bought them--didn't Triscuits originally exist to be the low-fat cracker? Isn't this like buying extra-low-calorie Fresca? Anyway, they taste as delicious as ever. I love that Triscuits remind me of Bible School snacks.

2. I made this pizza soup in the Crockpot yesterday. Yummy. This is definitely added into our meal rotation. We used veggie pepperoni and Italian sausage (obviously) which cut out almost all of the fat. Again, super yummy with a salad and flatbread. It seemed like something children would really like too. Oh, and we have days and days of leftovers.

Bonus thought: I rode the elevator with "Alex" the other day and got a peek at his nametag. He is officially freaked out by me now. Seriously. The man looks really uncomfortable when he sees me. Anyway, I learned his real name and that his security clearance expires at the end of September. Oh no!

3 comments:

  1. That does sound good...but I have wait for cooler weather in the south. Try to stay dry and well...love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The pizza soup sounds really good! I want to try it.

    Have a nice weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, thanks for the comment/advice about a keyboard cover... I hadn't thought of that but I certainly will now!

    ReplyDelete

Newlyweds!

DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker