Monday, August 11, 2008

Weekend Update

Oh goodness. We keep having really, really full weekends that leave me exhausted when Monday morning rolls around. Oh well.

Saturday we scrubbed the entire apartment from top to bottom. Weekend activities paired with now being DINKs (double-income, no kids) had left the abode a little messy. Well, it's not messy anymore and I couldn't be happier!

Sunday we traveled up to Maine to see the Yankee BFF and her family. Hopefully I can get some pictures up from that. See, we don't actually pay for our internet, but rather get on an open wireless network in our community. This is great until you want really super fast internet and then...well, you're up the creek.

Oh, my oh-so-fun sorority little sister is coming to Boston tomorrow and I'm so excited I can hardly stand it!

Oh yes, and the weather has substantially cooled off enough that serious knitting can happen. I need to get these projects done because I think I need some new mittens...how fun!

1 comment:

  1. Have fun, dear. Can't wait to see pictures of Maine. Love you!

    ReplyDelete

Newlyweds!

DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker