Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Wish List!

Fall is definitely in the air today in Boston. It's unseasonably cool (around 65) and feels oh-so-good! I woke up craving some apple cider or maybe a pumpkin muffin and definitely pulled the comforter tighter over me while I laid in bed and tried to decide how I would make our bedroom walls look if I had unlimited time and money. Does anyone else think about decorating as much as I do? Seriously.

Anywhere, the fallish breezes put me in a wish list making mood, so here are a few things that I will be asking for my birthday and Christmas this year:

First off, I've fallen head-over-heels in love with the Yellow Bird pattern from Vera Bradley. So gorgeous! Also, I used to think the Tic Tac Tote was so stupid looking. Then, Roommate BFF bought one in the Cambridge pattern and once I saw it in real life I realized what a cool style it is. Love it.Yellow Bird Large Tic Tac Tote--$69

I'm love, love, loving these state pillows. Follow the link and you can see an image of each state. I'd love to have Massachusetts and North Carolina. I have dreams of these on a linen covered couch someday. We'll see.
Hand Embroidered State Pillows--$149.95

This is one of my favorite styles of picture frames. There is a big blank spot on my living room wall just waiting to be filled with something this lovely.



Wedding Fancy Frame--$65.00

Believe it or not, I have no jewelry with my new monogram on it. This bracelet could change all that!

Pewter Large Cuff Bracelet--$30.00

I'm asking Nathan for this sweet necklace for Christmas with our names on it. I love that it's handmade!

The Original Necklace--$44.00

I feel like I needed this hoodie this morning. In all actuality, I probably didn't since it is lined in fleece, but I'm sure I will need it soon.

Fleece-lined Hoodie--$49.50

My in-laws bought me a giant duffle like this in pink and I love it to pieces. I'd love to get a smaller size in green for shorter trips.
Medium Rolling Adventure Duffle--$79.00

These pants look great for work. And, bonus, I can get them hemmed any length I would like!

Curvy No-Waist Commuter Trousers--$79.00

Cashmere mock turtleneck? Yes, please!

High Mock Cashmere Sweater--$99.50

This coat looks super warm and it comes in brown or navy blue. This is a need, not a want.
Petite Reversible Quilted Down Coat--$99.50

These boots are also a need. They look so warm!

Shearling Boots--$89.50

Love this print. Love how almost every decorator I admire has it somewhere in their house.

Keep Calm and Carry On Poster--$25.00

I want a really, really big clock for our living room. This fits the bill.

Unfortunately, this one is sold out, but you still get the idea.

5 comments:

  1. That pillow you posted is from a company called Cat Studio. They also do tea towels, aprons, and glassware. I have 4 of the glasses (Boston, Maryland, Canada and U.S.A.) - they're fantastic.

    I also have that same brown puffy coat from Lands' End.

    Great picks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great wishlist! I really like the monogrammed bracelet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I absolutely love that "Keep Calm and Carry On" print. I have it on my wish list too! :) I love the girl's blog too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have such cute things on your wishlist. I need a cashmere turtleneck sweater too.

    Enjoy your week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have a similar puffy coat from J Crew, it's really warm. Warm enough for a N.E. winter. I got it for my first winter in VT (formerly from Boston), and it was great, especially for playing in the snow!!

    ReplyDelete

Newlyweds!

DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker