Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Before I get on with my daily brain drain, I need to share a fun deal with you.

This week, Preppy Monogrammed Gifts, is running a deal on their monogrammed keychains. I won one of these a few weeks ago and I am beyond impressed at the quality. I'll try and remember to take some pictures to show you.

I purchased a keychain like this at a shop in Raleigh a few years ago for $15. PMG's quality far exceeds my prior keychain and this week they are ON SALE at the price of 2 for $13. This is a steal, y'all! If you need small gifts for the women in your life, these keychains would be perfect. As a bonus, you also get to support a female-owned small business. Love it.

Now...on to other matters...

I had two cups of tea this morning and now my brain is buzzing. Truly. Buzzing.

I like to make really long lists of things I might actually like to accomplish someday and BlogWorld is not helping one bit at making my lists shorter. Someone is always posting a recipe, a craft, a furniture arrangement that I want to try. Right.Now.

My lists are growing exponentially. I bet that we could go 6 months eating only all new meals that I have bookmarked (and carefully organized into folders) without including any old stand-bys. This would be expensive, time-consuming and a bit sad, but we could do it.

I could make a new craft every weekend for a year I bet.

You ladies are killing me. Keep it coming though, because when I have two cups of tea and my brain is buzzing I feel like I can take on the world. I might have to modify my schedule* a bit, but I can do it!

***Oh yes, my life is as scheduled as a preschooler's. I schedule daily cleaning time, daily meal prep, daily crafting. I even schedule my sleep, I kid you not. Otherwise, how can I get everything done?

3 comments:

  1. THANK YOU! I literally just co0py and pasted what you wrote and printed it off.

    Do you think going to the Grove Park in late Friday night would be nice? Like, around 930ish? Im going with a boy... ideas!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. also, do you recommend the brews cruise?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your so funny scheduling everything!

    ReplyDelete

Newlyweds!

DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker