Friday, November 14, 2008

I usually never do this, but I am actually counting down the hours until I get to go home. It's drizzly here in Boston today and I am beyond sleepy.

My big weekend plans? Bake, bake, bake (I'm thinking bread, bagels and cookies for gifts), watching The Tudors: Season 1 and folding laundry.

I know we have to go to the post office tomorrow, but other than night I am so looking forward to sitting at home and chilling out with Nathan. He had a business trip this week, I had a huge event at work that I was working early and late for and it'll be so nice to sit, relax and smell baking bread.

Only an hour and a half to go.

3 comments:

  1. I am having the same kind of weekend and LOOVE it.. xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you're enjoying your weekend now that you're work-free!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like were partners for grove gals swap! My email is clarapinkcupcake@gmail.com, email me when you have a chance!

    ReplyDelete

Newlyweds!

DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker