Wednesday, November 5, 2008

My house has seriously descended into squalor. Absolute BFF + sickness + sleepiness + general messiness = squalor. My house is disgusting.

Also, I have no clean laundry. Seriously--how did I get to this point?

The good news is that I'm cleaning tonight while watching Please Don't Eat the Daisies. Hoorah for Doris Day!

Then we might watch Get Smart. I doubt it, but hoorah for Steve Carell!

In other random news,

Laura--I did vote to ban dog racing and I'm glad it passed. Hoorah for no dog racing in MA!

Also, this weekend I purchased:

-Black turtleneck from H&M

-Black fleece pants from Old Navy (don't hate--they are so comfy post-gym)

-New black Fossil purse from Poor Little Rich Girl (fun Boston consignment shop)

-Black dress pants

-Trouser jeans

I'd say that was a productive shopping weekend.

I'm glad this election season is over. I bawled like a baby last night through both speeches. I love America. Seriously. Hoorah for America!

In other much less important news, I need answers to two questions:

1. What happens in next week's Hills preview? It wasn't online. Is Heidi really fired?

2. What's your opinion on big hair via hot rollers?

3 comments:

  1. As you may or may not know, I'm a HUGE fan of BIG hair. So to answer your question, "2. What's your opinion on big hair via hot rollers?", DO IT!

    Country music rockstar is the look and I love it :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. People make fun of me for my hot rollers but there is really no other way to get big hair. Curling irons don't do it for me.

    -Stephani

    ReplyDelete
  3. I too was devestated that there was no preview of next week's episode.

    And I think you know how I feel about big hair! =)

    And I love telling everyone about the Boston/New Jersey/Capital Blvd time warp!

    ReplyDelete

Newlyweds!

DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker