Monday, November 24, 2008

Ready for some pictures?

Two weeks ago, Nathan, Alicia and I made pumpkin fondue using the recipe from Laura's blog. So yummy! Here is what was left over after we were cheesed out.


Here's a shot of some veggie fried rice we made last week. We cooked the rice with a chai tea bag in the water. It sounds weird, but it was so yummy!
Here are Nathan and I at Baby Girl's birthday party this past weekend.
Here is our pumpkin fondue baking (next to a delicious apple crisp).
Nathan whipped up some cream to accompany the apple crisp. So yummy!
This little kitten cat wouldn't stop flopping around and looking cute on our bed this morning, so I indulged her and took a few pictures.
This is a close-up of Miss Marple chewing on her paw. Her favorite comfort thing to do is grind her teeth next to something--her paw, your hand, BabyMac. It sounds gross, but I promise it's not!
And here is one excited Birthday Girl at her party this weekend.

Sorry the pictures are all out of order. If it helps, my brain feels a bit jumbled now too.

6 comments:

  1. Such great photos! That pumpkin fondue looked yummy!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The pumpkin fondue looks delicious! Yum!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have a wonderful Thanksgiving! And I LOVE the name Miss Marple! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so glad the pumpkin fondue worked out. It's so yummy. I might just have to make it for Christmas Eve!! Love the kitties and the Birthday Girl is adorable!

    ReplyDelete

Newlyweds!

DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker