Wednesday, November 19, 2008

I'm feeling good. Want to know why?

--Our bed is amazing. Amazing, I tell you. Feather bed, down comforter, down pillows, nice sheets and duvet. Love it. Thank you to everyone who bought us bedding or BBB gift cards. I think of you every morning.

--Chai tea K-cups are where it's at. My office stocks these and I love them.

--Christmas shopping! I love taking the time to find gifts for everyone and I love Christmas shopping with Nathan. He actually really loves shopping here in Boston because we aren't in a mall. He can grab a coffee and just walk around downtown with me. Meanwhile, I'm getting my shopping done.

--Budgets. Knowing that we're making good decisions. Also, we re-evaluated our budgets last week to figure out how much we could cut if the need arises. The good news? We are so blessed right now that there are many areas that we could cut if we needed to.

--The anticipation of craft shopping for my swap partners tonight at Michael's. It's been a while since I've been to a Michael's. I'm jazzed.

--Baby Girl 1's birthday is tomorrow. Know what that means? Dinner at our favorite Boston eatery: UBurger.

--My space heater at my desk. It's getting cold, y'all!

--Goat cheese. Yum. End of story.

--Thanksgiving is almost here and that means my parents will soon be landing in Beantown!

--Being married. It's awesome.

--Squashes. I'm probably about to turn orange. I'm trying to eat them all before they disappear for another year.

--This elliptical interval workout. I did it last night and loved it!

--Sunshine!

--Hummus with roasted garlic and fresh pita.

--Oatmeal. Also, the image I have in my head of the sticky oatmeal in my veins getting bad fats stuck to it and out of my blood vessels. Gross? No! It's cute. The sticky oatmeal helps my blood vessels be healthier.

--The anticipation of tonight's burrito.

5 comments:

  1. oh man, dont even get me STARTED on goat cheese. Its heavan!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute post! I'm printing out that elliptical routine right now! :) Have a great hump day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. do you think that UBurger will let me bring my trader jojos for my frappe--- those are the best fake oreo's ever!!! love the ones with peppermint bits! Steph

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am going to have to try that workout!

    ReplyDelete

Newlyweds!

DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker