Thursday, December 4, 2008

In much less whiny news, I wrapped a load of Christmas presents last night. Everything that is not getting flown to NC is sitting up under my tree in green polka-dotted wrapping paper and tied up with my awesome new ribbon and gift tags from Kristen. It's beautiful.

I also purchased and wrapped Nathan's birthday present. I have already started planning what I'll be baking for him and where we'll go out to eat. Speaking of that, does anyone know a good wing place in Boston? That's what he wants for his birthday dinner. As a bonus, it would be great if the restaurant served something I could eat too.

As an aside, I have still not received my birthday present from Nathan. Whatever it was, it arrived broken and had to be returned. He's having trouble finding another one AND won't tell me what it is.

If I don't receive it until February, then this might turn out to be the longest birthday ever (measured of course from the time you receive your first gift/celebration to the time you receive the last).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newlyweds!

DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker