Thursday, December 4, 2008

My hair is making me lose my mind. Seriously.

I didn't bother finding someone to cut my hair up here because I made it through college with every 5 month haircuts and I figured I could keep it up.

The end is in sight. Really. It is. The Saturday after Christmas I'm having my hair cut and my eyebrows done. I'm thisclose to counting down the days.

I'm had it up to here with my hair. I always get haircuts that grow out nicely over 5-6 months. Believe me, it can be done. My hair rarely, if ever, looks awkward.

My problem is that I'm sick of having my hair this length. I want it short again. I need it short again. It looks better short.

23 days, y'all. 23 days.

3 comments:

  1. So are you going somewhere in Boston?? If so where??
    I've never had good luck on Newbury ST. So over-rated and over priced.
    My old stylist is Larry Baron in South Boston, he's really good and used to have a salon on Newbury.
    The website's not so great but here's the link:
    http://www.spachristine.com/aboutUs/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm going to go to my person in Raleigh. I might try to find someone in Boston. We'll see.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just want to go on record saying I like your hair better shoulder length. But thats just me... =) Love you!

    ReplyDelete

Newlyweds!

DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker