Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Two Christmases ago, Nathan bought me the complete series of Friends on DVD. Oh yeah, and an engagement ring. (He knew I wanted both of these things).

Last year, he tried to go the practical route (sans list from me) and he bought me a fanny pack. An honest-to-goodness $40 fanny pack with a bike chain running through it. It weighed about 5,000 pounds and was bought with the sweetest of intentions that I would wear on it on our 6 month European honeymoon.

The boy needs a list. He craves a list. Without a list, his logic takes him to fanny packs. Needed? Maybe. Top of the line? Definitely? A good Christmas present for your soon-to-be wife? Not so much.

I'm making him the mother of all lists. Since I like the idea of a handmade Christmas, I'm trying to fill the list with handmade wares and etsy stores.

So what's your favorite etsy store? Do you have an etsy store I should check out?

Let me know!

6 comments:

  1. a fanny pack? really? i didn't know they still made those!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did an Etsy post awhile back. Check it out HERE

    ReplyDelete
  3. you went on a honeymoon for six months?! that sounds incredible!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am pretty new to Etsy but two shops I like are Hartwelldesigns and go2girl.

    ReplyDelete
  5. OH NO!! YOu have to love a boy that gives you a fanny pack. that is so funny.. xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm constantly dropping hints so Dave always knows what to get me.
    ouch, a fanny pack???

    ReplyDelete

Newlyweds!

DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker