Friday, December 5, 2008

My, aren't I posty today?

I feel the need to share the news that as seriously added to my mindless entertainment. Netflix now offers watch instantly for Mac users!

This is fabulous. Our free internet paired with our $14 a month Netflix now gives us all the entertainment possibilities of cable.

Last night we watched a documentary on the font Helvetica. Don't make fun of me. I love design. It was awesome.

A whole new world just opened up. I predict a good number of 1950s movie musicals in my future.

4 comments:

  1. Fair enough girl, but you gotta move on... Calibri is where it's at.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The beauty of the documentary is that Helvetica is actually kind of scary. It puts you in a really accepting place psychologically. That's why the government and corporations use it so much--so you'll trust them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for that post...I've be waiting for Netflix to go Mac as well. This is going to be great.

    Hope you and Nathan are doing well!

    Celeste

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've heard Martha Stewart's daughter talk about that documentary, and I'm sure we'll be watching it soon as my husband is a graphic designer/cookie baker

    ReplyDelete

Newlyweds!

DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker