Monday, December 15, 2008

Nathan caught a cold and was rather sickly all weekend, so I have very little to report about our activities. Pretty much, I was knitting, reading a book about the Norman Conquest, watching 30 Rock or bringing fluids to Nathan all weekend. I did manage to whip up some bagels though since we couldn't go out to get them. I love homemade bagels so much. They're ridiculously easy and so delicious. Maybe we'll stop going out for bagels on the weekend.

Our spend very little money on food in December challenge is going well. Tonight is my company's fancy dancy Christmas party, so no spending money on food tonight! I'm wearing a Lilly wrap dress and my new kicky boots.

Hopefully, I'll remember to take some pictures of the two of us to put up here. I took some fun photos this weekend, but forgot to load them on BabyMac, so you can't see those yet. I really want a Digital SLR, but I'm having so much fun playing with the ISO and macro settings on my point and shoot digital that it's not too big of a deal. Who knew my tiny little Kodak EasyShare could do such fancy things?

2 comments:

  1. How do you make your own bagels? I would love to try it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes, inquiring minds want to know how you make bagels? that is freakin awesome

    ReplyDelete

Newlyweds!

DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker