Friday, January 16, 2009

Big Friday, Big News, y'all!

Guess what?

Guess who is moving to New York City?

Um, Nathan and I are!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That's right, they are closing all of the Massachusetts branches of Nathan's office. Lots of people are being laid off, but Nathan, because he is a superstar hard workers, is being transferred and given more responsibility!

Hoorah for that, yes?

So we'll be moving in about two months and, of course, have about a million things to do before then. You know, like finding a job for me and finding an apartment and saying goodbye to our local family.

Still, how exciting is this? We are excited.

Now, I know y'all probably know New York bloggers that I don't. Tell me about them! I'm soaking up everything I can about New York.

Also, if you know of any event/meeting planning openings in the city, let me know!

12 comments:

  1. Clearly, you're going to have to get a place in Brooklyn. "BFFs in Manhattan" doesn't alliterate. I suppose "BFFs in the Bronx" could fly, but the meter would be off. Obviously, "BFFs in Queens" is also out and "BFFs in Staten Island" is unthinkable. =)

    SUPER EXCITING.

    love, the princess

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hooray, Congratulations! I always think moving to a new city is fun and exciting. Can't wait to read all about it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats and good luck in your new city!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations! Although I am bit sad to see a blogger so close to my location leave but I'm jealous too! NYC is so awesome! Can't wait to hear about your new life there!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh good for you. I follow Dirty Martini Diaries, Bama Belle, Milltini and Jewish Girl in Wasp's Clothing. All NYC bloggers. congrats! such a fun city for sure and you must be so proud of nathan xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. How exciting! My dream has always been to move to NYC! I love the city! So many great places to eat and so much people watching! You have to eat at Mary's Fish Camp as soon as you can. I can't wait to hear all about it and see pictures when y'all get there! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow. Congrats, that is SO exciting!

    ReplyDelete

Newlyweds!

DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker