Monday, January 12, 2009

Isn't this a beautiful photo? It is one of the photos in the BBC's Day in Pictures for today. It is the Alexander Nevski Cathedral in Sofia, Bulgaria.

I just loved this photo so much that I had to share it with you. I loved the Orthodox cathedrals in Bulgaria. This one, in particular, was beautiful.

I hope that y'all had a wonderful weekend. We certainly did. We babysat, it snowed, we ate a lot of chili and we deep cleaned the apartment. That makes for a fantastic weekend, yes?

4 comments:

  1. It is such a pretty picture, and it makes me want to pack my bags and leave somewhat cold Atlanta.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds nice - have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow...what a beautiful picture! I love the contrast of the black and white here as well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the picture! I would love to go see it one day!

    ReplyDelete

Newlyweds!

DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker