Friday, January 9, 2009

Cardio Groove was crazy awesome. I'm pretty sure I didn't do the combination correctly even once in the hour, but as our dear instructor Al said, "That's not the point."

Al was awesome. What a great instructor. He kept the energy up the entire time and somehow taught us the combination without ever stopping. Seriously--it was cardiotastic for the entire hour.

And I know a crazy dance now. Crazy!

You can check out Lilac's take on the evening here.

Also, are you reading Fit Bottomed Girls? You should be. Reading their blog is like talking to your fun and super fit friend--relaxed, inspiring, funny.

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for the link to Fit Bottomed Girls! I have never heard of them and am excited to read through some of their stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sounds like a fun class!! I want to come join you!!

    ReplyDelete

Newlyweds!

DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker