Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Here are the thoughts swirling in my head right now:

1. Resumes are ridiculously hard for me to put together. Seriously. I have done about a million things and am really cool (I promise!), but the timelines don't fit, I'm not really in a field since I just graduated, but am I am just into a field enough that it feels like I'm changing fields when it comes to typing up my resume. My word. That sentence was intense and not in a good way. This is why I'm struggling with the resume apparently.

2. I'm going to Target tonight and I couldn't be more excited. Seriously, y'all--getting out to Target is an event because someone has to drive me.

3. I, like many of you I am assuming, keep checking up on Baby Harper over at Kelly's Korner. Saturday morning when I first read what had happened, I woke up Nathan because I was that concerned about the Stamps family. They've been in my thoughts and prayers ever since. Kelly is the daughter of a preacher (just like me!) and she and Scott struggled with infertility for so long (one of my biggest fears), so I've always been drawn to her. I can't imagine going through what they are going through. I think it's so beautiful that they are being so public about their faith in the midst of this hardship.

1 comment:

  1. You have a great attitude and/or gratitude! I left you an award on my blog!

    ReplyDelete

Newlyweds!

DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker