Sunday, January 4, 2009

Sorry I've been MIA lately. Tuesday I came down with some sort of paint fume poisoning and on our anniversary (Thursday) I was struck with what we thought was food poisoning. Turns out it was just the "worst virus ever that doesn't kill you or even hospitalize you" because Nathan got hit with it last night. Needless to say, we're a bit down and out right now.

I finally got out of the house today for the first time since New Year's, so hopefully I'll have something to write about soon.

Happy going back to work tomorrow for all of you who have been on extended vacations (like me)!

3 comments:

  1. Hope you're feelin' better soon! How was your trip to Ashevegas?? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope that you both feel better soon! That is not fun at all. I will answer your question on my blog later this week. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete

Newlyweds!

DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker