Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Cat bowl update

Good word, could I worry about this more?

So, I just woke up and went to feed the cat. A significant part of the food in the bowl had been eaten (which would show that she COULD reach the food).

I add in this morning's food and that conniving animal sniffs around and then runs away again. Why are the other members of my household teaming up against me to make me paranoid????

In other cat news, Miss Marple has definitely destroyed the top half of one of my orchids trying to catch a pigeon that resides on the other side of our living room windows. I'd be more upset, but it is a living plant (so it will grow back in 6-9 months) and so far she hasn't ruined the one with a stem of buds.

In other, other cat news, I accidentally locked her in our bedroom ALL DAY on Monday while we were at work and, wouldn't you know, she totally behaved herself and didn't destroy, chew, pee on or attempt to eat anything. God Bless, Miss Marple.

2 comments:

  1. I am so proud of Miss Marple. I love her new bowls and I'm sure she loves them too. I don't know why cats always want to drink water in the shower. Shakespeare tries it all the time, and you know I refresh his water bowl AND let him drink fresh,running water from the bathroom faucet too, morning and evening. Cats!! They all are psychotic! Love you, dear!

    ReplyDelete

Newlyweds!

DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker