Tuesday, April 7, 2009

So tonight Yankee BFF and I went shopping at Fishs Eddy. Friends and family, be warned: all your gifts will now come from this store.

I bought some super cute new bowls for Miss Marple's food and water.

Anyway, so cute, right? Except, now I'm obsessing over whether or not she can reach her food because of course the ONE TIME I want my "compulsive binge disordered eating overweight" cat to eat some food, she runs away.

We just found her chilling out in the shower and Nathan told me she went there to get water because she can't reach the water in her new bowls. He's so mean sometimes.

I'm off to watch The Hills and try and stop obsessing over the cat's food and water intake via the new bowls. Didn't I used to think deep thoughts? What happened?

4 comments:

  1. Surely she was just startled by the BEAUTY of the new bowls, so she fled to the shower to contemplate her worthiness, only to realize that she's totally earned them because of the aforementioned not-being-on-anything-in-the-locked-bedroom incident. Maybe?

    the Princess, who hates the job application process

    ReplyDelete
  2. Clearly, that was supposed to be "not PEEing on anything." Yeah. This is what hours upon hours of resume tweaking and cover letter/inquiry writing does to a person.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i want some of those bowls for my kitty too cute! :)

    ReplyDelete

Newlyweds!

DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker