Friday, April 3, 2009

Snapshot

I need to give you a snapshot of where Nathan and I are right now--mentally, because, seriously, if one more person comments on how we are not unpacked yet, things could get violent.

Look, we know you love us and want us to be unpacked. We want to be unpacked too. Seriously though we moved in on Sunday and have both had pretty stressful weeks.

Need proof?

1. Nathan wore a pair of pants to work today that had a ginormous hole in them. We were both too tired to notice. No, really--neither of us caught it. He realized it mid-day.

2. We haven't changed the toilet paper in our bathroom yet. There is still some nasty one-ply in there and anyone that knows me knows that I am a toilet paper snob. We've not been around /// too tired to care too much.

3. We still don't have keys to our mailbox--no time to check the mail.

So, dear family members and friends, PLEASE don't ask us if we're unpacked yet. We'll get back to on that. Don't make us cry. Thanks.

Now, all that said, I'm really not too cranky today. Don't get the wrong idea. I'm super excited to meet up with Laura in a few weeks, I'm super excited to make plans with all my friends in NYC who keep calling and emailing me and I'm super excited to eat homemade salsa for dinner. It's been good stress, not bad stress, but, you know, don't ask us about the boxes.

3 comments:

  1. Dude. I can't imagine you being unpacked completely for 1.5 months! Shoot, I am pretty sure B still has a box in our bedroom. As long as you can find the cat...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have fun this weekend making it feel like home...love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. When we moved to Galveston for 3 months I didn't unpack completely. Didn't bother me.

    ReplyDelete

Newlyweds!

DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker