Friday, September 26, 2008

Blah, blah, blah...

It's raining cats and dogs here in Boston. It's sort of gloomy out. I'm counting down the minutes until I can go home and make a grocery list.

We have no food. No.Food. Wait--I take that back. We have some cheese and leftover pumpkin pie dip. Um...way to go us.

Anyway...we have big plans for the weekend, but I'm not feeling overly excited right now. Right now I just want to go home and sit down on the T and not battle a hundred million Red Sox fans for space to breathe.

I mean, I hope the game isn't rained out. (Who am I kidding? I'm so ready for the season to be over!)

1 comment:

  1. I love the rain! Yet, we are lucky to get it here. Then again if we do it pours and floods! oh, Texas weather!

    ReplyDelete

Newlyweds!

DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker