Thursday, September 11, 2008

Bostontacious

There are some things that I write about only for myself. September 11th is one of them, so please excuse the fact that I'm not putting anything up here. Grief is personal and this event is no exception.

So, in unrelated to that news, I thought I had coined a new fun word--Bostontacious. You know, over the top Bostonian. I googled it this morning and my only result was this blog. (PS--Bev, I think you'd really like that blog). Anyway, apparently I'm the second person to use the word. That's alright by me--silver better than nothing, right?

Anyway...Bostontacious. For instance, drinking a Dunkin iced coffee and riding the T to a Sox game is Bostontacious.

Learn it. Love it. Use it.

2 comments:

  1. Well you've certainly given a new meaning to the word even if you were the second to use it. Way to go, you Bostontacious Beauty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the new layout, very fall. Your soo lucky to be experiencing cool days already and I'm sure snow is soon to come. I wish I knew what Boston felt like in the fall? Thanks for the blog shout out, I'll check that blog out for sure. Love you.

    ReplyDelete

Newlyweds!

DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker