Friday, September 19, 2008

A few things I'm loving...

1. Chilly mornings (seriously--I should have at least worn a jacket) with extra hot chai.

2. Bicycle cops giving tickets to bicyclists outside our office for biking through red lights. Bikes abound in Cambridge. While that's awesome, it is not awesome to almost be hit by bikes ALL THE TIME when you are walking anywhere. I'm glad they're being ticketed.

3. One of the partners just realized he and I are the only ones here in the office. We're wondering if we're the only ones that didn't get the memo about the secret day off. By the way, I've been all alone here for an hour--he just showed up!

4. This quote:

“It was one of those perfect English autumnal days
which occur more frequently in memory than in life…”

Author P.D. James

Yeah...I think that sums up today...um...except we're in New England, not England proper.

5. The musician in Park Street Station was playing How Great Thou Art on the guitar this morning and it made me think of my Daddy.

6. My breakfast of choice this week: cinnamon raisin mini-bagel with EggBeaters (love them!), low-fat cheese and veggie bacon. So.Unbelievably.Delicious.

7. Working out. Sing it now: Reunited and it feel so good!

8. These cleaning products from Williams Sonoma. Have I lost my mind if I put cleaning products on my birthday list?

9. Going to a yarn store this weekend!

10. The anticipation of eating at UBurger tonight with Yankee BFF!

4 comments:

  1. Tell Yankee BFF that I said hello! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to try the new pumpkin cleaning products from WS!

    Your blog looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We miss y'all a lot.

    love, the only flexitarians in Columbia

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey girl I need to send you your gift from pay it forward! Email me at christinacadden@gmail.com with your address. Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete

Newlyweds!

DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker