Tuesday, March 17, 2009

12 days of packing

On the first day of packing, I was incredibly lazy and went to the gym and then washed a bunch of dishes and then read back issues of Domino.

I didn't pack a single box.

I did, however, make plans to pick up boxes this weekend, reserve a moving van, book movers, change our address and BOUGHT A CHALKBOARD.

It's a beauty (I hope). Nathan's brother and his spouse will be picking it up tonight.

That list made me sound less lazy. Go team.

We'll see how these 12 Days of Packing go. I'm guessing that no real packing will happen until after I procure those boxes on Saturday. Stay tuned!

3 comments:

  1. Yes, dear. It is hard to pack w/o boxes. About the only thing you can do is go through clothing and get rid of things you know you don't want to move. Glad you got your arrangements made and you found your chalkboard. Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How can you say you were lazy?
    You went to the gym.

    ReplyDelete

Newlyweds!

DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker