Monday, March 9, 2009

I work with a lady who doesn't understand sarcasm. She just doesn't get it. Everything to her is literal. Now, most of us have picked up on it, save one person who just can't seem to adapt. Needless to say, they argue. A lot.

Anyway, I hit a point this weekend where I was wondering if I was the one at fault (not really understanding the gist of the words) or if the perpetrator was at fault. I guess I'll never know. I seem unable to wrap my mind around such things being normal.

Vague? Sorry about that. How about this? My pants today are too short. I'm 5' 2"--it's fairly hard for pants to be too short on me. A friend commented on this and I explained it was because I've had these pants since I was in the 7th grade.

The moral? I need new clothes.

1 comment:

  1. Oh my god, I don't think I could even fit into pants from the 7th grade!!

    ReplyDelete

Newlyweds!

DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker