Thursday, March 5, 2009

Here's how things are going right now:

1. My in-laws are here. They came in Tuesday night and are here until Sunday. Good thing I like them. And no, I'm not lying. I do like them.

2. But still, 4 people + Miss Marple in a tiny apartment is hard at times.

3. I have seriously lacking some clean foundational pieces of clothing. Problem is, I don't want to ruin everyone else's plans (see number 1) by being a party pooper who stays home to do laundry.

4. I am so over a number of things in my life right now. And I know that if I were not moving soon and dealing with all entails, then things wouldn't bother me so much. But, as it stands, I am moving and all that entails and they are bothering me so much at the moment.

5. I need a plan. I am a planner when it comes to major, icky things I hate to do--ie, move. I'm not so much a planner when it comes to travel or weekends or things like that, but big things require a plan. REQUIRE. I am waiting on key pieces to fall into place so that I can make a plan.

6. Have I mentioned the house guests? Have I mentioned how more arrive next week? Have I mentioned how I haven't STARTED PACKING and haven't HIRED MOVERS because we're not sure what day we're moving.

I'm done, y'all. Overwhelmed and done.

3 comments:

  1. breath in and breath out....you will survive!

    so can relate to the have to have a plan. or else i will not make just myself go insane but everyone around me.

    Patience can be killer! I have faith in you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good thoughts going your way -- it'll all work out somehow!

    ReplyDelete
  3. chin up, breathe, breathe, breathe, and lots of calming tea!

    best of luck!

    ReplyDelete

Newlyweds!

DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker