Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Today, I am:

--rocking footless tights.

--anticipating the arrival of our friends this evening.

--planning Christmas 09's gifts for friends and family (I have resolved to get started early this year).

--dreaming of the new NYC kitchen that is HUGE.

--thinking of how I still need to prepare food in the teeny tiny kitchen for two more weeks--like pizza dough, cinnamon rolls and muffins for our guests.

--loving re-discovering my old/new again Dansko Mary Janes that I received on the occasion of my 19th birthday.

--loving that 3 comments from Laura welcomed me this morning. (Side note: I know someone out there must be planning for a baby or bridal shower or a grad party right now--buy some cute, personalized cookies from Laura. Seriously.)

--browsing Flickr for shots of inspiring interiors and dreaming of new decor in the new apartment.

--being ever so grateful that it is not chilly today--did I mention my footless tights????

4 comments:

  1. I want some footless tights...are they comfy?

    can't wait to see a pic of the NYC kitchen:-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the tip on yeast! I'll watch that, I don't think my bubbles....

    ReplyDelete
  3. ok. check this book out: http://www.amazon.com/Domino-Decorating-room-room-creating/dp/1416575464/ref=pd_bbs_sr_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1236826723&sr=8-1

    very awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  4. HUGE NYC kitchen? I thought that was an oxy-moron.

    ReplyDelete

Newlyweds!

DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker