Tuesday, March 31, 2009

OK, it is official.

The new apartment is AMAZING. Our bedroom is so, so, so big. We might have to get an area rug because there is a big open area in the middle. We haven't even begun to think of what we're going to use in the living room.

It's so funny because most people's idea of a tiny residence is 850ish square feet, but we feel like we're living in a McMansion.

We had groceries delivered tonight. I feel like I might officially belong here now. Also? FreshDirect is cheap, y'all. I mean, we bought A LOT of food for $120. I mean, A TON.

We needed food because no one in my new office goes out to eat. Everyone eats at their desk. Whoa. That's a change. Anyway, I've been hungry the past two days, but now I have groceries so that's amazing.

I'll try and get some pictures up this weekend. Our real internet is installed on Saturday, so that will be reliable and fast--not words I can use to describe my stolen wireless.

So, that's that. I'm still transitioning to actually doing lots of work at work (which is AMAZING, btw), but it's strange to have to juggle home things with checking my personal email. I'm still reading--bit by bit. I promise.

4 comments:

  1. Oh, Blog Guru of Mine, how do I search for blogs in my area? I covet your circle of local bloggers.

    love, the Princess

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you are getting settled :) grats on the new place! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I'm so happy for you!!
    I looked at condos in Riverdale and Inwood with my mom a couple of years ago. Somehow she ended up in CT. Oh well.
    We're planning an impromptu NYC trip the weekend after Easter!! Bringing Lily, and hoping you can meet up for lunch!
    I'm dying to get to the new Shake Shack in the UWS. Home made frozen custard and a great sounding vegetarian burger, plus a dog park nearby for Lils.
    Are you game??

    ReplyDelete

Newlyweds!

DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker