Thursday, October 16, 2008

Good news all around!

1. I finally got the confirmation this morning that I do indeed get to graduate in December. Um...yeah...I have a job and haven't been in college since last December, but I don't actually have a degree in hand yet. This is great news!

2. Nathan and I are on a sample Christmas card! Our wedding photographer, Leah Bowman, designed Christmas cards that she is selling to raise money for her church. They are super cute, way less expensive than other custom photo cards AND Nathan and I are on one of the samples! How fun is that. Check them out here.

4 comments:

  1. I love the card! That's so cool that she used your photo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You guys look adorable, and so happy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow those cards are really cute! That mina project is HUGE right now! Even Bob from the showgram on G105 is helping out. A lot of people are really working hard to give support to Haiti! Its been great seeing all of the different ways people are using the money that the chuch gave them. I've seen everything! (Cards, salsa, t-shirts, car washes...)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Of course you are on one of the cards! You guys are too cute!!! Thanks for the added promo too :)!

    ((HUGS))
    ~Leah~

    ReplyDelete

Newlyweds!

DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker