Wednesday, October 1, 2008

So far, today has been an awesome day. Granted, it is only 9:30, but things are really clipping along. I think this morning has been so great because last night was wonderful.

Last night I went to a yoga class--something I haven't done in 2 years (at least!). I loved it and will definitely be returning.

Then...we finally got to chat with the Princess and EnviroCop. I can't even tell you how great that conversation was. We've been leaving each other voicemails for a month now, but last night we actually talked! We started planning out our glorious reunion in December and we're unbelievably excited. It's hard to live apart from your best friends. Seriously.

When we got home, I made pumpkin cookies to use up the leftover pumpkin from the pumpkin pie dip (which was absurdly delicious). Nathan and I decided that this recipes is actually for Pumpkin Muffies because they were cakey, but in cookie form (sort of a cross between muffin tops and cookies). Anyway, I can't remember where I found the recipe, but here it is:

1 cup pumpkin
1 cup butter (I used Earth Balance)
1 cup sugar
1 tsp. vanilla
1/2 tsp. salt
1 egg
2 cups flour
1 tsp. baking soda
1 tsp. baking powder
1 tsp. cinnamon

Bake at 350 for 10-12 minute (although I baked mine for 15). Makes 3 dozen.

So delicious. Go make some and share.

1 comment:

  1. That Saturday is looking better and better for us! We just need to find a Moe's in the middle, and the yuletide tofu shall flow freely!

    ReplyDelete

Newlyweds!

DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker