Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Whoa, y'all. I looked away for a second and suddenly days upon days have passed. I have lots in my head to write about, but I can't seem to find the time to put it all down. Bear with me, will you? I'm cleaning tonight and then watching last night's episode of Heroes. Tomorrow is knitting group and a movie I'm super excited to watch. Thursday is an autumnal dinner party Alicia and I decided to throw together at the last moment before The Office. Friday my absolute BFF comes into town. I dearly hope I can get some of these thoughts out of my head, but if I can't...I'll see you next Tuesday when life slows down again.

3 comments:

  1. Sounds like a jam-packed week. Is there any other way?!?! I posted your cuisine review early -- I think I was having a soup craving... Thanks again for the great feedback and reporting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been out of blogland for a few days too.
    I tagged you for a Fourth of Fourth meme, go to my blog to check it out. Maybe you've already done this, I'm a little out of it with these memes and tags and whatnot.

    ReplyDelete

Newlyweds!

DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker