Monday, October 6, 2008

PS--I'm a dork.

No...really. I just made plans to blow off knitting group tomorrow to go yarn shopping. That's like Nathan blowing off board game club to solve equations. Any way you cut it--we're dorks.

I found this video last night and I looooooove it. If you know me in real life then you know I am a sucker for old-school, cheesy country music (think: Kenny and Dolly). This video made my night and made my husband make fun of me for singing along:

Pardon Me (I Didn't Knit That For You)

Enjoy!

3 comments:

  1. I don't think that is dorky.

    I really want to learn how to knit...

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love to knit but im terrible. there are always big holes!


    on another note...i sent you an email, did you get it? it still says its in the "draft" folder...but i think it sent. anywho...just checking!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was hoping you had seen that video!!! I have been reading their blog lately and that video was such a hoot I almost sent it to you. Maybe we can make a knitting video together someday too...ha-ha...

    ReplyDelete

Newlyweds!

DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker