Thursday, October 23, 2008

Good news all around:

1. Our heat works incredibly well. Our little apartment is super toasty and our windows don't let in any chilly wind. This is a major improvement over the last historic apartment I occupied.

2. Pumpkin fondue is a culinary possibility. Check it out. Laura made it. I want to get really hardcore and make a little half-batch for the next The Office viewing party. Can't wait to report back.

3. I am not asleep at my desk! I'm unbelievably exhausted from staying up way too late watching Heroes, but I'm staying awake!

4. We're almost done watching Season 2 of Heroes. Finally--we can get our Netflix queue back to movies!

3 comments:

  1. I think you're going to love it. I already have another pumpkin ready and waiting.
    I used to hate that our condo in Brighton had no control over the heat and it would get so hot in the winter we'd actually have to crack a window, so missing those days!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So I tried to call you this weekend...but I didn't have your Boston number in my phone. I'll die if you already know this,but this weekend in Ashevile (we were doing wedding stuff) I came a cross the cutest little store in Biltmore. It is called JCrew!!! After all those trips to the scary part of South Carolina and there is a JCrew in Biltmore now. I couldn't believe it. Hope you and Nathan are doing well. Talk to you later.
    Much love,
    Celeste

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the comment and the support on the "colored shoe front." I LOVE the blog design!

    ReplyDelete

Newlyweds!

DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker