Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Buried.

We're still buried under a mound of boxes here. We did go to the grocery store last night which (for right now) is an easy one mile walk away. Very exciting. I love Trader Joe's.

We finally found our flatware so that we could eat and this morning we are going to attempt to fire up the espresso machine. I'll let you know how that goes--I'm a little scared even though I was a barista for 3 years.

Miss Marple is loving all of the windows and being able to look out on the city. She's also enjoying getting stuck in boxes and having to figure out how to get out of them.

Hopefully tons of unpacking will happen today and I put some pictures up of our lovely little place.

2 comments:

  1. Sounds lovely, dear...can't wait to see pictures. I'm envious. I'm still packing instead of unpacking. Love to you & Nathan!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am glad you arrived safely and have your things moved in. Good luck with your interviews!

    ReplyDelete

Newlyweds!

DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker