Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Teasers

Here are a few teaser pictures to hold you over until we get unpacked and I can post pictures that prove we don't live in squalor.

Here's Miss Marple enjoying her top-floor view. She really likes the windows and likes to stare at the cats in the windows across the street.Here's Miss Marple cozying up to the espresso maker which I am finally getting the hang of. You have to manually tell it to stop brewing shots--that's what a fun lesson to learn!
Here's a shot of the kitchen. Truly, almost the entire kitchen is in this picture. That room is TINY. I'm quite proud of our dish display. I'll try and get some better pictures of it at some point. And, yes, the fridge is not full-size which is great because we can easily store stuff on top of it.
Here's Nathan all gussied up before he headed out to an interview.
This is the afternoon we moved in so everything is in disarray. Still, you can see the bay window and how large the room is. Very exciting!
We've been eating a lot of pumpkin bread around these parts. Here's a Baby Girl with a mini-loaf.
And another Baby Girl with a loaf. Nathan kept asking Baby Girl #2 for a nibble of her pumpkin bread and she kept refusing. Finally, Baby Girl #1 let Nathan have a bite of hers.
Nathan and Miss Marple on the way to New Jersey all snug in the UHaul.
Also, today I found out that I was a runner-up for a contest over at Grosgrain Garage and I'm so excited! I can't wait to see what I won! I hope that someday when things settle down I can do give-aways too.

6 comments:

  1. Your new apartment is so nice! I love the blue piece of furniture you have in the kitchen.

    Enjoy getting settled!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the pictures. Can't wait to see the apartment in person. Nathan looked real good.. Love to both of you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The hutch looks amazing!!! I am going to have to come and visit soon!!! Also,Nathan looked mighty handsome. I hope your interview went well. i miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! Great view! I think I would be in the window all the time too! :) You kitchen hutch is fantastic. I can't wait to see more pictures as you unpack.

    I hope your interviews went well!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The apartment in lovely! I adore your bay windows! I can't wait to come visit!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The little prize has been sent... let me know when you get it!

    ReplyDelete

Newlyweds!

DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker